What is better broker eToro or Plus500 ?
We compared for you trading platform eToro and Plus500 .
|ETORO vs. Plus500|
|Broker's Overall Score||9.8 / 10||9 / 10|
|What you can trade||Forex, |
1600 Real Stocks
60 Real Cryptocurrencies,
CFD on Indices,
CFD on 7 Commodities,
Social Trading (Copy Profitable Investors)
1500+ CFD Stocks
CFD on Indices,
CFD on 14 Commodities,
|Minimum deposit amount||$50||$100|
|Regulation||ASIC Australia License |
FCA UK License
|FCA UK License |
Singapore MAS License
South Africa FSCA License
|BONUS for traders||No bonuses||No bonuses |
|Islamic account||Yes SWAP free islamic account possible||No|
|Copytrading||Yes (CopyTrader function)||No|
|Number of currencies available||56||61|
|Spreads||Variable Spreads||Variable Spreads|
|Average Spreads EURUSD||1 Pips||from 2 Pips|
|Minimum Trade||10 USD||-|
|Trading Platforms||CopyTrader; Android/iPhone,||Webtrader |
|MT4 / MT5 / cTrader||No||No|
|Negative Balance Protection||Yes for all brands||Yes|
|Account Funding options||Paypal, Skrill, Credit cards, Wire Transfer,||Paypal, Skrill, Neteller, Credit cards, Wire Transfer|
|Withdrawal fees & Deposit fees||$5 withdrawal fee||None|
|Supported Languages||English, German, Spanish, French, and Italian||Arabic, English, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, German, Dutch, Polish, Hebrew, Danish, Norwegian, Czech, Slovak, Bulgarian, Chinesse|
77% retail CFD accounts lose.
|eToro Review||Plus500 Review|
Conclusion: eToro vs Plus500
Based on our extensive testing of both brokers and their trading platforms we would recommend you to trade with eToro.
If we had to choose between eToro and Plus500, then eToro is better broker and these are the reasons:
- eToro has better user satisfaction rating on platforms like TrustPilot, Apple Store, Google Play
- eToro was much faster in terms of trade execution speed
- eToro’s trading software is more user friendly than Plus500’s proprietary platform.
- We pretty much liked the Copy Trading functionality that is inside eToro
- Plus500 does not offer copy trading feature
- Plus500 doesn’t charge you with withdrawal fees
- Both platforms lack MT4/MT5 so forget EA’s or forex robots.