Our editorial team of experts has reviewed dozens of regulated online brokers and trading apps for traders in UAE. Main goal of this guide is to help you find the best and the cheapest online platform in United Arab Emirates.
Top 5 Trading Platforms in UAE
- eToro – Best Online App for Social Copy Trading
- Pepperstone – Great Forex Trading Platform UAE
- XTB – Trusted Share Trading Broker United Arab Emirates
- Skilling – Great for Stocks, Forex & Cryptocurrencies
- IQ Option – Best Binary Options Broker
eToro is one of the most popular copy trading online brokers in UAE.
eToro has entered the financial markets back in 2007 and has spent the last 13 years establishing itself as one of the trailblazers in the industry. In fact, their influence was so prevalent that eToro changed the way in which new investors could access and use the financial markets online, no matter their level of expertise. The company was built on user-friendliness above all else.
eToro AUS Capital Ltd ACN 612 791 803 AFSL 491139. OTC Derivatives are speculative and leveraged. Not suitable for all investors. Capital at risk. See PDS and TMD.
- Copy profitable investors automatically
- 1600+ Real stocks from all over the world
- 60+ Cryptocurrencies
- eToroX Crypto wallet
- CFDs on Stocks with 1:5 Leverage
- CFDs on Gold, Silver, OIL
- Buy Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies with low fees 1%
- 46 FOREX currency pairs (1 Pip spread)
- Easy To Use
- Free DEMO Practice Account
- Islamic account available
- 5 USD fee for money withdrawal
- no Metatrader 4
Pepperstone is a number one choice for forex traders from all round the World.
Thanks to its robust security this Dubai licensed broker offers great trading platform in UAE.
74,4% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider.
- Safe online broker regulated by DFSA Dubai
- Ultra Low forex spreads from 0.00 Pip
- Over 70 currency pairs available
- CFDs Stocks Indices, FX, Crypto, Commodities
- MT4, MT5, cTrader, TradingView
- Minimum deposit is $0
- Micro Lots
- Demo Account
- Mostly CFDs
Skilling.com is one of the most popular UAE trading platforms. This trading platform is safe and regulated and allows investing in hundreds of different financial assets, including CFDs on forex, stocks, stock indices and all popular cryptocurrencies.
One can invest with Skilling through CFD contracts. When buying, traders and investors do not buy real underlying assets, but enter into a contract with the broker to profit from the price difference. This way they can use less capital, and speculate on both sides of the market (long and short).
Skilling offers avery user friendly self-made platform for trading .
According to an independent research, UAE traders who have been trading with Skilling broker are very pleased with easy to use trading platform, low fees and access to over 900 financial markets instruments.
The Skilling trading platform is easily accessible from both mobile devices (both iOS and Android Apps) and desktop computer.
Skilling broker offers a propriertary trading platform with a multi-chart layout, great technical analysis tools , historical price quotes and much more. There is also an interactive chart that can help you to monitor your open trades.
- Leverage up to 1:500
- 50 cryptocurrencies
- 700 stocks
- 60 forex pairs
- Free Demo Practice Account
- Low minimum deposit $250 (approx. 920 AED)
- MT4 Metatrader
- Webtrader Skilling Trader
- Fully Regulated by the UK FCA Agency
- Mostly CFDs
XTB is a high quality low commision stock broker with the best mobile trading App for Android and iOS operating systems. XTB broker operates in the United Arab Emirates with a DFSA license. It has an access to over 2500 shares and 150+ ETFs, 56 currency pairs.
- High Quality Stock broker regulated by DFSA Dubai
- Real shares and ETFs with low commision
- CFDs on FX, Crypto, Commodities
- Office and support from Dubai
- Minimum deposit is $10
- Demo Account
- Average forex spreads are a bit more expensive
How can I trade stocks in UAE?
The United Arab Emirates (UAE) offers plenty of opportunities for investors looking to trade stocks. The country has a well-developed economy and its stock markets are some of the most mature in the Middle East.
If you’re a foreign investor, you’ll need to open a brokerage account with a local firm in order to trade stocks on either exchange. The process is relatively straightforward and can be done online.
Once you have a brokerage account, you can start trading stocks. The DFM and ADX both have their own trading platforms that you can use to place orders.
It’s important to do your research before investing in any stock. This includes understanding the company’s financials, its business model, and market conditions.
When you’re ready to place an order, you’ll need to specify the type of order, the stock ticker, the number of shares, and the price you’re willing to pay.
Once your order is placed, it will be matched with another order from another investor. If there’s a match, the trade will be executed and you’ll be notified of the results.
Trading stocks in the UAE can be a great way to diversify your investment portfolio. With a well-developed economy and mature stock markets, the UAE offers plenty of opportunities for investors.
How to Trade Online in the United Arab Emirates
Trading in the UAE requires a regulated online broker, preferably one that has a good customer reputation. These brokers usually offer a multitude of different trading accounts, such as:
- FX trading: FX trading is when you trade one currency for another. You can make money on this as the exchange rates chop and change. The Forex market remains one of the most expansive and liquid on Earth, hence why it is so popular.
- CFD trading: CFD stands for Contracts for Difference. This form of trading revolves around derivative financial instrument transactions. To make money, a trader must predict the future for underlying assets.
- Demo accounts: As the name suggests, demo accounts hold virtual money, allowing traders to practice their craft, learn, and develop strategies.
- Islamic accounts:Islamic accounts are for traders who want or need to abide by Sharia law.
With stock trading, you must apply for a NIN investor number if you plan on trading listed securities on the DFM and ADX. Once you have your number, you need to locate a broker that lists stocks on these exchanges. Securities transactions in the UAE are done in AED.
Online Trading in UAE
The UAE represents a unique and enticing opportunity for any investor, thanks to its vast range of locational benefits, which include a low tax rate, supportive regulations, a thriving FinTech sector, and a stable political landscape. This is why many cryptocurrency exchanges have moved their bases to the UAE. The United Arab Emirates also ranks at first and seventh on the World Bank’s list, while it has been rated as the 25th best place to start a new business and the 15th best when it comes to locating and maintaining minority investors.