The best trading platforms in UAE are: eToro, IQ Option, XM and Pepperstone. Our editorial team has tested and reviewed all regulated online brokers and mobile trading Apps that accept traders from the United Arab Emirates. The aim of this article is to help you find the right platform!
10 Best Online Trading Platforms in UAE Dubai
- eToro – Best Social Online Trading Platform and App for Stocks & Crypto in UAE
- IQ Option – Best for Stock CFDs & Binary options in UAE
- Pepperstone – Best for Forex Trading (MT4/MT5/cTrader)
- XTB – Excellent CFD Trading Platform
- Oanda – Reserach & Tools
- Interactive Brokers
- SAXO Bank
- IC Markets
Best Platforms, Brokers and Apps Reviewed
1) eToro – Best Trading Platform & App for Stocks, Crypto in UAE & Dubai
eToro is one of the most popular low commision online brokers in the United Arab Emirates.
It is the number one broker for copy trading.
Company has entered the market back in 2007 and has spent the last 13 years establishing itself as one of the trailblazers in the industry. In fact, their influence was so prevalent that eToro changed the way in which new investors could access and use the financial markets online, no matter their level of expertise. The company was built on user-friendliness above all else.
- Copy profitable investors
- 1600+ Real stocks from all over the world
- 30+ Cryptocurrencies
- eToroX Crypto wallet
- CFDs on 1600 stocks with 1:5 Leverage
- CFDs on Gold, Silver, OIL
- Buy Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies with low fees 1%
- 46 FOREX currency pairs (1 Pip spread)
- Ease of Use
- Free DEMO Practice Account
- Islamic account available
- very simplistic platform
- no Metatrader 4
eToro AUS Capital Ltd ACN 612 791 803 AFSL 491139. OTC Derivatives are speculative and leveraged. Not suitable for all investors. Capital at risk. See PDS and TMD.
2) Pepperstone – Excellent Forex Trading Platform
Pepperstone is a number one choice for forex traders from all round the World.
Thanks to its robust security this Dubai licensed FX broker is offers great trading platform in UAE
- Safe and regulated by DFSA
- Lowest forex spreads from 0.00 Pip
- Wide range of currency pairs
- CFD on Stocks and Crypto with Low fees
- MT4, MT5, cTrader
- Minimum deposit only $200
- Mostly CFDs offered
74,4% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider.
3) IQ Option – Best for CFD Stocks & Binary Options Trading
IQ Option is one of the most popular UAE trading platforms. This trading platform is safe and regulated and allows investing in hundreds of different financial assets, including CFDs on forex, stocks, stock indices and all popular cryptocurrencies.
Investing with IQ Option takes place through CFD contracts. When buying, therefore, investors do not buy real underlying assets, but enter into a contract with the broker to profit from the price difference.
IQ Option offers avery user friendly self-made platform for trading .
According to research, UAE traders using IQ Option broker are very pleased with the trading platform design and its ease of use.
The IQ Option trading platform is easily accessible from both mobile devices and desktop computer.
IQ Option offers a trading platform with a multi-chart layout, great technical analysis tools , historical price quotes and much more. There is also an interactive chart that can help you to monitor your open trades.
- Wide portfolio of trading financial assets: FOREX, Stocks, Exchange-Traded Funds (ETF), Cryptocurrencies, Commodities
- Free DEMO Practice Account
- Low minimum deposit $10
- Minimum investment $1
- Leverage up to 1:1000
- Competitive Fees
- Fully Regulated
- Islamic account available
- very simplistic, which can be limiting for some clients
- does not support Metatrader 4
- broker does not support EA (expert advisor)
- prohibits certain trading strategies like hedging and scalping
What is a Trading Platform
Trading platform is the software that acts as an intermediary between an institution and a trader, allowing users to monitor and place trades. It often comes with a live feed, research software, charts, educational tools, and many more all-in-one features.
UAE Stock Market
The United Arab Emirates, also known as the UAE, is made up of seven Emirates, with each area having unique properties and benefits. However, it is fair to say that Dubai and Abu Dhabi present the economic hubs of the UAE.
Local Stock Market is backed by the Dubai Financial Market and Abu Dhabi Securities Exchange represent the two main trading Hubs in this part of the world, both of which are regulated by the Securities and Commodities Authority (SCA). Users can trade in a multitude of things on these exchanges, including commodities, equities, securities, stones, derivatives, futures, bonds, metals, and more.
How can I trade stocks in UAE?
The United Arab Emirates (UAE) offers plenty of opportunities for investors looking to trade stocks. The country has a well-developed economy and its stock markets are some of the most mature in the Middle East.
If you’re a foreign investor, you’ll need to open a brokerage account with a local firm in order to trade stocks on either exchange. The process is relatively straightforward and can be done online.
Once you have a brokerage account, you can start trading stocks. The DFM and ADX both have their own trading platforms that you can use to place orders.
It’s important to do your research before investing in any stock. This includes understanding the company’s financials, its business model, and market conditions.
When you’re ready to place an order, you’ll need to specify the type of order, the stock ticker, the number of shares, and the price you’re willing to pay.
Once your order is placed, it will be matched with another order from another investor. If there’s a match, the trade will be executed and you’ll be notified of the results.
Trading stocks in the UAE can be a great way to diversify your investment portfolio. With a well-developed economy and mature stock markets, the UAE offers plenty of opportunities for investors.
How can I invest in stocks?
There are a few different ways to get involved in the stock market. One option is to buy shares of a UAE-based company on a foreign stock exchange. Another option is to set up a brokerage account in the UAE. The process is relatively simple and there are a number of reputable firms to choose from.
Once you have a brokerage account, you can start buying and selling stocks. The most important thing to remember when investing in the UAE stock market is to diversify your portfolio. This means investing in a variety of different sectors and companies.
How to Trade Online in the United Arab Emirates
Trading in the UAE requires a regulated online broker, preferably one that has a good customer reputation. These brokers usually offer a multitude of different trading accounts, such as:
- FX trading: FX trading is when you trade one currency for another. You can make money on this as the exchange rates chop and change. The Forex market remains one of the most expansive and liquid on Earth, hence why it is so popular.
- CFD trading: CFD stands for Contracts for Difference. This form of trading revolves around derivative financial instrument transactions. To make money, a trader must predict the future for underlying assets.
- Demo accounts: As the name suggests, demo accounts hold virtual money, allowing traders to practice their craft, learn, and develop strategies.
- Islamic accounts:Islamic accounts are for traders who want or need to abide by Sharia law.
With stock trading, you must apply for a NIN investor number if you plan on trading listed securities on the DFM and ADX. Once you have your number, you need to locate a broker that lists stocks on these exchanges. Securities transactions in the UAE are done in AED.
Things to consider before you start trading in UAE!
The United Arab Emirates is a hub for many businesses and industries. For those in the trading industry, the UAE offers many platforms and apps to choose from. However, before starting to trade on any of these platforms or apps, there are a few things to consider.
- It is important to choose a platform or app that is regulated by the UAE Central Bank. This will ensure that the platform or app is following the rules and regulations set by the UAE government.
- It is important to consider the fees associated with the platform or app. Some platforms and apps may charge commission fees, while others may have monthly or annual subscription fees. It is important to compare the fees charged by different platforms and apps to find the most affordable option.
- You need to consider the features offered by the platform or app. Some platforms and apps may offer more advanced features than others. For example, some platforms and apps may offer real-time data and news, while others may only offer basic data. It is important to choose a platform or app that offers the features that you need.
- Consider the customer support offered by the platform or app. Some platforms and apps may offer 24/7 customer support, while others may only offer support during certain hours. It is important to choose a platform or app that offers the level of customer support that you need.
Is online trading legal in the UAE?
Yes, online trading is legal in the United Arab Emirates. The UAE has a very business-friendly environment, and the government has been proactive in recent years in making it easier for foreign companies to set up shop in the country.
There are a number of online brokerages that cater to investors in the UAE, and they offer a variety of services including online trading. The UAE has a very well-developed financial infrastructure, and there are a number of exchanges that offer a variety of assets for trading.
The Dubai International Financial Centre is the main financial hub in the UAE, and it is home to a number of brokerages that offer online trading services. The Abu Dhabi Securities Exchange is another major exchange in the UAE.
The country is a very attractive destination for online traders, due to the low taxes and the lack of restrictions on foreign ownership of businesses. The UAE also has a number of free zones, which are special economic zones that offer a variety of benefits to businesses, including tax breaks and easier access to markets.
Online Trading in UAE
The UAE represents a unique and enticing opportunity for any investor, thanks to its vast range of locational benefits, which include a low tax rate, supportive regulations, a thriving FinTech sector, and a stable political landscape. This is why many cryptocurrency exchanges have moved their bases to the UAE. The United Arab Emirates also ranks at first and seventh on the World Bank’s list, while it has been rated as the 25th best place to start a new business and the 15th best when it comes to locating and maintaining minority investors.
Risk Alert: Trading CFDs, FX, and cryptocurrencies involve a high degree of risk. All brokers must regulary update the percentage of retail investor accounts that lose money.