Top 5 Forex Brokers in Ireland
- Pepperstone is the best forex broker in Ireland
- Skilling – Low forex fees, perfect mobile forex trading Apps
- XM – Very low forex spreads from 0 pip
- XTB – Fast trade execution CFD fx broker
- AvaTrade – Regulated by the Irish Central Bank of Ireland
Compare the best forex brokers
|Broker||More Info||Trust Score||Benefits||Platforms||Review|
78,8% retail CFD accounts lose.
|98%||The Best Forex Broker Ireland ||TradingView|
75% retail CFD accounts lose.
Skilling Mobile App
73.57% retail CFD accounts lose.
|98%||MT4 / MT5||XM Review|
|81% retail CFD accounts lose.||98%||xStation|
76% retail CFD accounts lose.
Here is the overview of the most trustworthy forex brokers that accept Irish traders.
Pepperstone is an ECN/STP forex trading broker that provides undoubtly one of the best trading conditions for novice and advanced forex traders around the Globe. This Melbourne based broker with EU support, is known for its ultra low spreads on RAZOR type account. They beat their competition with super low fees, blazing fast trading platforms, global regulation in many Tier 1 financial centers (FCA, DFSA, ASIC).
Whether you are just starting out with forex trading in Ireland, or you are a veteran we recommend you to give Pepperstone a try.
- ECN/STP forex broker
- Forex spread betting for UK & Ireland residents
- Low forex spreads from 0.0 Pips (RAZOR Account)
- Excellent reputation
- No requotes, No slippages policy
- FCA, BaFin, CySEC ASIC, DFSA regulation
- Min deposit 1€
- Islamic account
- 70+ forex currency pairs available
- Forex spreads are variable
- Fast trade execution
- Scalping/Hedging is allowed
- Forex trading platforms: TradingView, MetaTrader MT4, MT5, cTrader
- No physical shares
- No web browser proprietary platform yet
78,8% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider.
Skilling is an european CFDs broker that provides financial service to beginner to advanced traders. mostly commision free stocks trading, wide range of crypto currencies including crypto wallet, they have over 40 forex currency pairs available too.
You can try its popular copy trading feature that allows you to pick forex traders and let the system automatically copy all their trades. You allocate an amount that you are willing to invest, and system will open/close the same trades.
Skilling supports trading CFDs on
- FCA, ASIC regulated
- Forex fees from 0,2 pips on Premium Account
- Forex fees average 0,7 pips on Standard Account
- Copy other successful traders
- Easy to use intuitive trading platform
- Min deposit 100€
- Excellent rating and trust score
- Rather limited online education resources
- No islamic account yet
75% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider.
How to Choose a Forex Broker
Irish Financial Markets Regulation
If you are an Ireland resident, simply go to register.centralbank.ie website and write a provider’s name and hit enter.
CBI – Central Bank of Ireland Commission regulates forex brokers that have a seat located in Ireland. The main role of CBI Ireland is to regulate all Irish financial services providers that are doing business in Ireland. It is therefore smart for an Irish forex trader to choose an CBI regulated financial services provider. CBI Ireland is considered as a very serious financial regulatory body, and all online brokers that offer services in Ireland must function strictly under their guidelines.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
Q: Is forex trading legal in Ireland ?
Yes, forex trading in Ireland is legal and regulated by the Irish CBI.
Q: What is Ireland’s most popular forex broker ?
Pepperstone is the most popular fx broker among Irish traders.
Q: Is it possible to make money with forex?
Yes it is possible to earn money with forex. But bear in mind that currency trading is a serious business and you need to invest your time, money to build the skills. Please keep in mind that more than 70% of retail investors loose money when trading forex.