Last updated: August 20th 2018
Below is a comparison table with the best forex brokers in UAE Dubai in 2018.
TOP 10 Forex Brokers in UAE
|Broker's Name||User's Score||Welcome Bonus||Islamic Account (SWAP Free)||Minimum deposit||Trading Platform||Regulation & License||Our Review|
|9.8 / 10||Yes||$100||MetaTrader 4||+ CySEC|
+ FSB South Africa
|9.5 / 10||-||Yes||$10||+ CySEC||IQ OPTION review|
|9.4 / 10||10% Welcome Bonus up to $5,000||Yes||$1000||MetaTrader 4||DFSA Dubai License #F000048|
|4||9.3 / 10||$30 FREE*||Yes||$5||MetaTrader 4|
|+ FCA U.K.||XM review|
|5.||9 / 10 ||-||Yes||$200||CopyTrader™ ||+ FCA U.K.||eToro review|
|6.||8.8 / 10||100%**||Yes||$50||MetaTrader 4||+ CySEC|
+ FSB South Africa
|7.||8.6 / 10||40%||Yes||$100||MetaTrader 4||+ Central Bank of Ireland|
+ FSB South Africa
|8.||7 / 10||-||No||$100||WebTrader||+ CySEC|
|9.||6.8 / 10||No||$100||MetaTrader 4||CySEC|
|10.||6 / 10||$1000||YES||$100||MetaTrader 4||Russia||Instaforex review|
|11.||0 / 10||Scam broker!|
- Fully regulated by DFSA Dubai – License Nbr. #F000048
- Office in Dubai Financial Center, Liberty House, 9th Floor
- Very popular forex company in UAE
- The Best Islamic forex account
- 24 Hours Monday-Friday Arabic language customer support
- $20 No deposit bonus if you verify mobile number
- 10% BONUS up to the deposit of $5000
- Practice demo account with $50.000 virtual money
- ZERO Withdrawal Fees
- You can deposit AED currency via VISA or wire transfer!
- Metatrader4 available
- 40+ currency pairs available
- Spreads starting from 0.2 Pips (Fixed,Variable,Raw spreads)
- Max. Leverage 200: 1
- Excellent for EA (Expert advisor) and Robots
Booming popularity of forex trading in United Arab Emirates is unfortunately attracting not only big and serious forex brokerages but also a lot of scammer companies which are located in offshore countries without license!
It is strongly advisable to deposit your cash only with regulated fx brokers who offer islamic forex accounts!
Our primary goal is to list fully regulated forex companies in UAE that are safe to trade with!
All forex companies listed on this website meet the following strict criteria:
- SWAP free islamic forex accounts for UAE residents
- generous forex bonuses for new traders
- comply with very strict regulation rules
- your deposits are safe and is kept in the best banks
- have thousands of satisfied forex traders (not only from Dubai but worldwide)
- high quality client support in Arabic language
Is forex trading legal in United Arab Emirates?
Yes currency trading is perfectly legal in the UAE! Actually since forex trading became completely legal in Emirates, more and more retail investors living in this country invest their money in this very lucrative and dynamic field.
Who regulates forex brokers in the UAE and in Dubai?
The main regulatory authority with finance market oversight is Central Bank of United Arab Emirates or shortly just CBUAE.
In Dubai there is Dubai Financial Services Authority (DFSA) state regulatory body which is responsible to regulate all forex trading companies located in Dubai.
How to find if your chosen broker is regulated by DFSA Dubai?
- Visit DFSA site using this link: www.dfsa.ae/register
- Into “Enter a keyword” field write some Dubai forex trading company name..
- For example try this search with my recommended company Henyep Markets
- Click SEARCH
- You will get listed the company with their DFSA License number and all details.
- In case you get no results, it means either that brokerage has no DFSA license OR you searched for a wrong company name. Most companies have different company name and brand name.. Example: I use Henyep Markets that is also known as HYCM.COM among the currency traders in the Middle East.
- It is important to focus your attention on: Trading Name, Date of License, Address.
Note: *T&C’s are valid.** Bonuses are not available for traders residing in European Union.