This is carefully picked list of the best forex brokers for traders in Middle East.
What are the best forex brokers in Middle East?
- Pepperstone ⇒ Overall the best forex broker MEA 2023
- XM ⇒ The Cheapest MT4 Broker, Low Spreads
- Skilling ⇒ All in one platform: beginner friendly (FX+Bitcoin)
- Oanda ⇒ The Best ECN Broker Ultra Low Spreads
- Hotforex ⇒ Low Fees, Fast Account Opening
Best Forex Broker Middle East
XM - High Leverage MT4 MT5 FX Broker
The interest in forex trading in Middle East region has been steadily growing since the past few years. It goes hand in hand with the overall rapid economic growth of Middle East countries.
The trend from the past years shows us that when Forex brokers decide to do business in Middle East, they usually open offices in the largest hub and that is Dubai in the United Arab Emirates. You find almost no worldwide well-known brands locally in Egypt, Jordan or other countries. Our recommended forex brokers from above comparison table will be happy to welcome you as a client if you come from MEA region!
Below is the list of restricted Middle East countries, which citizens are unfotunately NOT allowed to open forex trading account:
- Syria banned
- Iraq banned
- Iran banned
- Yemen banned