In this article you can find the comparison of best forex brokers in Philippines.
Top 10 Forex Brokers Philippines
Here is our summary of the 10 best forex brokers in Philippines:
- Pepperstone – Best Forex Broker Philippines 2022
- XM – Best High Leverage MT4 / MT5, Low Spreads
- OctaFX – Competitive Forex Spreads & Welcome Bonus 50%
- Oanda – Best ECN Forex Broker
- HotForex – High Leverage 1:1000
- FOREX.COM – Trusted FX Brand Across the World
- IQ Broker – Great for all Trading Activities
- IC Markets – Best Free FX Demo Account
Pepperstone is one of the most reputable fx brokers in the world trusted by thousands of satisfied traders.
- Very Low Forex Spreads from ZERO Pips
- Swap free islamic forex accounts
- 70+ forex pairs
- Cutting Edge Trading Platforms: MT4, MT5 and TradingView
- Forex + CFDs Shares, Crypto,Commodities, Indices
- English customer support
- Very fast trade execution 30 miliseconds
- Minimum deposit $0
- Large range of deposit methods
- No CFD on stocks
Which forex broker is the best fit for you?
This is really a tricky question as it depends on many factors.
If you are a newbie in forex trading, then you should definitely choose a broker which meets certain requirements:
- Pepperstone is our first recommendation for you. It is beginner friendly and easy to use online forex trading platform with minimum first deposit of $150. You can trade anything from Forex, CFD on Stocks, CFD Cryptocurrencies.
- XM Trading is one of the largest MT4/MT5 forex trading platforms which has been founded 2009. This broker iis used by thousands of traders from all over the world. XM broker with ultra low spreads is focused mostly on forex and stock trading.
Regulation of forex brokers in Philippines
The major financial market agency is the government owned BSP Banco Sentral ng Pilipinas in english it means the Central bank of Philippines. As the central bank it is in charge of maintaining the inflation rate in acceptable levels, monitoring the growth of the GDP and unemployment rate and last but no the least protecting local Philippine peso (PHP) currency stability. Established by the government in 2003 the main financial markets regulatory body is SEC – Securities and Exchange Commision of Philippines which overlooks the local financial market and its main role is to protect investors from fraud and ensure the stability of the capital market. They also issue the licenses to financial companies operating locally on the Philippines territory. They have been working in the recent years to achieve the higher transparency of the capital market and also aim to educate small investors in order to protect them from scam. If you ever face any issue with a particular forex brokerage, you can submit a complaint through the online form on the website www.sec.gov.ph
The main role of the BSP and SEC
There are some local forex brokerages who are listed by Sec.gov.ph but according to our knowledge of local market, just like in other South East Asian countries like in Malaysia or Singapore vast majority of Filipinos trade forex through some of the world’s best fx companies who reside abroad and are regulated by worlds’ first class regulatory agencies like FCA in the United Kingdom or CySEC in Cyprus. This is due to a fact there are not yet many top firms physically located in the Philippines, since the currency trading market is still pretty small here and just slowly developing to a more mature stage. Once the country’s currency trading market will reach certain maturity level, we believe more and more brokers will establish local presence and obtain BSP license.
However with hundreds of brokers on the market, it is not easy to figure out which company is serious to deal with! We want to help you to start with forex trading and become profitable as fast as possible,therefore we prepared and regularly update the above table with comparison of the best forex companies!
Forex Trading Platforms
Besides a webtrader (trading software running in your internet browser without downloading anything to your PC) that each brokerage has at their disposal, nowadays every legit forex broker Philippines offers top trading tools like Metatrader 4/5 and of course fantastic trading Apps for your Android/iPhone. If you are just starting out, we recommend to try Webtrader first before moving to Metatrader 4 as it requires a steep learning curve.
Fees & Commissions
Watch out for fees level as they are pretty important. Avoid those who charge inactivity fees and compare the spread with competition if you are in doubt.
Is Forex Trading Legal in the Philippines?
Yes it is legal as long as you choose a regulated forex trading company. As the economy of Philippines continues to grow, there are more and more locals open forex accounts with foreign forex companies who offer them the best trading services.
Table of Contents